- Fox 10 May 23 segment: MediaView
- Arizona Midday Segment : MediaView
- North Tatum Times Print: Registration Now Available for The Arizona Wedding Show
- Scottsdale North News Print: Registration now available for The Arizona Wedding Show
- The Scottsdale Standard Print: Registration now available for The Arizona Wedding Show
- North Central News Print: Save the Date for Summer Wedding Show
- North Central News Online: Save the Date for the summer wedding show
- All Events Online: The Arizona Wedding Show Returns to the Phoenix Convention Center on June 5
- AZ Central Online: The Arizona Wedding Show Returns to the Phoenix Convention Center on June 5
- Daily Independent Online: The Arizona Wedding Show Returns to the Phoenix Convention Center on June 5
- Patch Online: The Arizona Wedding Show Returns to the Phoenix Convention Center on June 5
- Arcadia News Online: The Arizona Wedding Show Returns to the Phoenix Convention Center on June 5
The Arizona Wedding Show features more than 200 of the valley’s top wedding experts all in one place. From finding the perfect venue and photographer to planning honeymoon details, the Show has everything soon-to-be newlyweds need. This year attendees can visit vendors who specialize in bachelor and bachelorette parties, choreography, wedding gowns, health and fitness, wedding planning, gifts and more.
2022 Dates and Hours
Sunday, June 5, 2022 - 9am-3pm
Registration for the June 2022 Wedding Show opens in March. All registration must be completed online.
- Fashion Shows, presented by American Furniture Warehouse
Still haven’t decided what style you want for your big day? Come see the latest wedding fashions from the valley’s most popular boutiques and local emerging designers in this years’ Fashion Shows, presented by American Furniture Warehouse. Be prepared to be wowed by Phoenix Fashion Week’s models and designers and have some fun with the emceeing talents of SKM Entertainment.
Show times: 11:00 am | 1:30 pm
- Ultimate Wedding Package Giveaway
You and your honey can win the ultimate prize package from various vendors at the show to make your big day an absolute dream! You must visit all participating vendors in order to be entered and be presently engaged. From a venue, to your photographer we a prize for every detail of your big day.
- Floral Workshops by Party in a Vase
Are you a fan of DIY? Try building some arrangements with your friends lead by Party in a Vase and get an idea of what it might be like to build your own florals for your big day! CLICK HERE TO BOOK and learn more. Space is limited and booking in advance is required.
- Cake and Catering Samples
Enjoy award-winning cuisine from Arizona’s best wedding chefs and bakeries. You want your nearest and dearest guests to leave your special day with fond memories and happy tummies, let us help you find the perfect cuisine. Your samples are included with admission!
- Trendy Tablescapes
Tablescape inspo is coming your way this June! We are putting together an inspirational feature for you to get all the ideas about the look and style you didn't know you wanted for your wedding. With styles by Silver Fox, I Do Rentals, MoBoHo Event Rentals and Event Rents!
- Show Lounge Styled by Black Tie Optional
Come get your reception inspiration and a bevy from our Show Lounge, with furniture provided by I Do Rentals and other new vendors.
- Inclusive Vendors
Our attendees come from all walks of life and so do we. This year we’ve partnered with LGBT Weddings to provide a supportive, inclusive and welcoming environment for all attendees dreams no matter who they are or who they love. With the help of LGBT Weddings’ stamp-of-approval vendor badges, we’re creating an environment where members of the LGBTQ+ community can rest assured that they’ll have open and comfortable conversations with our vendors and even find vendors that specialize in LGBTQ weddings. Planning for your wedding should make you feel excited and prepared and we’re proud to be an inclusive event that’s supportive of every couple’s big day.
- Live Musicians
Come hear live musicians during the show and see if they are the right fit for your big day.
Catch the musical talents of Brekyn Johnson in the show lobby from 8:45am - 10:45am before the first fashion show starts.
Ellanna Koontz, Senior Account Executive